414603 Jet J-4401A, 12" Industrial Disc Finishing Machine 230/460V 3Ph.
Fine finishing requires a skilled hand. This JET Industrial Disc Finishing Machine enables you to put both metal and wood to the disc, with equally superior results. A fully machined, balanced disc eliminates vibration, and the defects that might otherwise occur. Achieve plain and compound mitering for unique finishes. Professionals take pride in their work, and that's why they turn to JET.
- Optimum speed of 1960 RPM, which is ideal for both metal and wood finishing
- Fully machined balanced disc runs vibration free
- Plain and compound miters are easily obtained by using the standard die cast aluminum miter gauge
- Large cast iron slotted table
- Easy to read scale shows exact degree of table tilt
- Miter gauge
- Heavy duty one piece steel stand
- Style (Type) Disc
- Disc Diameter (In.) 12
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1,960
- Table Slots (In.) 3/8 x 3/4
- Disc Table Tilt (Deg.) 45 Out, 20 In
- Motor (HP) 1-1/2 HP, 230/460V, 3Ph
- Motor Voltage (V.) 230
- Motor Phase 3
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.) 16 x 19 x 43
- Weight (Lbs.) 175
Red Assurance 2-year Warranty:
JET Tools warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET or Wilton tools.