354400 Jet J-2500 15 Inch 3/4 HP, 115V Floor Model Drill Press
Accuracy, stability and versatility are the benchmark features of the JET 15" and 20" Drill Presses. This high quality line of JET Drill Presses offer a greater range in spindle speeds than other machines of this class. JET backs their machines with the industry-leading Two Year Warranty.
- Cast iron head
- Large quill allows greater accuracy
- Head casting features a pemanently lubricated ball bearing spindle assembly, using four heavy duty ball bearings mounted in an enclosed quill for extended life.
- Table tilts 45°
- Large ground steel column diameter for maximum head and table support
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover
- Accurate depth stop displays inch/mm and has quick set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments
- 5/8 drill chuck and arbor
- Style (Type) Belt Drive
- Drills to Center of Circle (in) 15
- Drilling Capacity Cast Iron (In.) 5/8
- Drilling Capacity Mild Steel (In.) 1/2
- Distance Column to Spindle (In.) 7-1/2
- Number of Spindle Speeds 16
- Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM) 200, 290, 350, 430, 500, 580, 640, 720, 800, 870, 1,440, 1,630, 1,820, 2,380, 2,540, 3,630
- Column Diameter (In.) 2-7/8
- Spindle Taper (In. x TPI) MT-2
- Spindle Travel (In.) 3-3/8
- Spindle Distance to Base (In.) 48
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.) 24
- Table Size (L x W) (In.) 11-1/2 x 11-1/2
- Table Travel (In.) 24
- T-Slots Number and Size (In.) -
- T-Slot Centers (In.) -
- Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.) 44
- Base Dimensions (In.) 11 x 19-1/2
- Base Work Table (In.) 7 x 7-1/2
- Base Slots Number & Size (In.) -
- Motor (HP) 3/4 HP, 115V, 1Ph
- Prewired (V.) 115
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.) 31 x 13 x 63
- Weight (Lbs.) 167
Red Assurance 2-year Warranty:
JET Tools warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET or Wilton tools.
JET products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product.
What is Covered
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage.
Who is Covered
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.
What is the Period of Coverage
The general JET and Wilton warranty lasts for the time period specified in the product literature of each product.
What is Not Covered
Five Year Warranties do not cover woodworking (WW) products used for commercial, industrial or educational purposes. Woodworking products with Five Year Warranties that are used for commercial, industrial or education purposes revert to a One Year Warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair or alterations, or lack of maintenance.
For more information please contact 1-800-365-6677