11703, Wilton AMV/SP-50, 2" Jaw Width, 2" Jaw Opening, 15/16" Jaw Depth
Wilton 11703 AMV/SP-50 2 AXIS Angular Vise 2 Inch Jaw Width, 2 Inch Jaw Opening
Perfect vise for applications where the workpiece requires machining on an angle
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile, seasoned alloy castings
- All ground surfaces made to close tolerances
- Ergonomically designed all steel handle with spring loaded ball attachment
- Jaw plates hardened and ground
- No jaw tilt
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- 90° vertical and 180° horizontal indexing
- 360° swivel base
- 90° tilting range
- Perfectly indexed for angular work
- Relief in the clamp seat ensures complete surface contact providing firm locking at any angle
- Bases have keyways and bolt slots for machine mounting
- Model Number: AMV/SP-50
- Brand: Wilton
- Height: 5 inch
- Width: 4.9 inch
- Length: 8.9 inch
- Net Weight: 8.7 pound
- Gross Weight: 8.7 pound
- Jaw Depth: 1 "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 55 ± 3 HRC
- Jaw Width: 2 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 2 "
- Type of Base: 360 ° Swivel
- Squareness: 0 "