587714 Jet 14 Inch Bolt Cutter with Black Head Clipper Cut
Jet 587114, 14 Inch Bolt Cutter with Black Head Clipper Cut
JET® Bolt Cutters incorporate high-carbon alloy tool steel jaws for cutting concrete-reinforcing rods, medium tensile and soft bolts, rods, rivets, bars and chains. JET Bolt Cutters all steel handles with rubber grips are angled for maximum leverage. JET Bolt Cutters comply with Federal Specification No. GGG-C-740d Type II.
- Jaws are made of high-carbon alloy tool steel
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Rockwell C-40
- Steel handles are angled with rubber hand grips for maximum leverage
- Exceeds Federal Specification No. GGG-C-740d Type II
- Capacity (In.) 1/4
- Max Material Hardness HRC-40
- Jaw Type Center Cut
- Handle Length (In.) 14
- Jaw Color Black
Red Assurance 1-year Warranty:
JET Tools warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET or Wilton tools.